Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Morning Photographs


Here is a piece of advice that will serve you very well if heeded:

The best time to take photos is at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning.

Today I woke up early for a photo safari and got some interesting results...



But first, a short story:

A few months ago my backpack was swallowed by Thetis Lake along with my cellphone, mp3 player, journal, a tub of roasted red pepper hummus, and a few rolls of film.


Thankfully, the event was witnessed by a gaggle of kokanee-drinking 15 year olds, one of whom scaled down the cliff to retreive the bag before it disappeared into the depths forever.


Later, when I tried to develop the film they told me it was wet and that I had to let it sit in the sun for a while.

And so I did.


I put the film on my windowsill, and forgot about it, as I was too broke to be able to develop it anyways.

Then this morning I took some more photos. I used the old film and took new photos overtop of the old ones.

I didn't know the old ones were there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home